General Terms and Conditions
- Our communications are confidential and are intended for the customer only. They may only be passed onto a third party with our prior consent in writing. If the customer passes them on without our consent, he must pay the agreed commission if the third party concludes the contract.
- If any information is incorrect, we shall only be liable in the event of wilful intent or gross negligence. The limitation period is based upon the legal regulations. If the customer is a trader, his claims for compensation shall be subject to a limitation period of three years from the time they arose, and at the latest three years after the end of the assignment.
- Work in return for payment is expressly allowed for the other party as well.
- DUDEK & KÖNIG Immobilien GmbH Berlin is entitled to use other estate agents to work on the assignment.
- The commission shall be due and payable upon completion of the verified or brokered contract. If the customer is in default of payment, he has to pay default interest in the amount of 5 % above the base rate and at least 6 %, unless a higher amount of interest can be demanded for any other legal reason. If a user is not involved, the interest rate shall be at least 8 % above the base rate.
- If the amount of commission has not been agreed, the amount of commission typical for the location of the offer shall apply. The amount of commission shall be calculated as a percentage of the total commercial value of the verified or brokered contracts. For land purchase contracts it shall be at least 3.57 % including VAT.
- The commission shall be calculated based on the verified or brokered contract. If no contract is presented, it shall be calculated based on the value of the offer.
- If the customer is already aware of the contract opportunity shown to him, he must inform and provide DUDEK & KÖNIG Immobilien GmbH Berlin with evidence of this immediately. The customer must also inform whether or when and with whom the intended contract materialised and what purchase price, house or ground rent was achieved. The contract must be presented immediately upon conclusion of the contract. DUDEK & KÖNIG Immobilien GmbH Berlin has for this purpose the right to obtain the necessary information from land registry offices, notaries and other parties involved.
- Additional agreements that have been made verbally need to be confirmed in writing by DUDEK & KÖNIG Immobilien GmbH Berlin in order to become legally effective.
- The termination or invalidity of individual provisions shall not affect the validity of the remaining agreements.
- The place of fulfilment is Berlin. The place of jurisdiction is also Berlin.